900 Richards St. CPB Tower Honolulu, HI 96813
Responsible for planning, maintenance, design and updates to the company website to support and ensure currency and consistency with corporate goals and positions. Works closely with a variety of departments to coordinate any updates to respective company websites and/or projects related to online communications. Supports planning, development, coordination and daily communications through social media. Provides production and design services for company online communications, publications, advertising, and other print communications, as well as other graphics-related tools such as PowerPoint presentations for executives and other employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oversees maintenance of website, including coordinating and proactively updating content and leading design, layout and production with internal business partners. Develops new webpages, modifies existing and removes expired webpages as needed.
• Designs graphics and layout for offline and online communications to ensure consistency with the company’ s brand identity, image and reputation. Reviews, develops and updates content to ensure relevancy, currency and consistency of corporate goals and positions.
• Participates in strategic and tactical planning process.
• Coordinates requirements with other business departments as needed to ensure accuracy, consistency and appropriateness of information. This includes coordinating and supporting work for Hawaiian Electric, Maui Electric and Hawaii Electric Light websites, and social media venues.
• Manages and maintains metatag information for web pages throughout the website(s) to help improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Provides graphic design services, which include and are not limited to developing Company print advertising, employee communications tools and a wide array of communications tools for executives, other employees and customers, including development of PowerPoint presentations and other graphic design projects, with minimal guidance. Provides photography services to support Company communication needs as necessary. Assists in creation and send of emails to Key Leaders and other distribution lists on an ad hoc basis.
Participates in planning, execution and testing of major online communications projects that involve integration to social media and company websites to align with company strategic goals and objectives.
Oversees maintenance of monthly online reporting metrics through Google Analytics and applies learnings to suggest and implement improvements for online user experience to benefit external customers.
Creates and maintains website procedures to set standards for handling on-going and ad hoc website updates. Develops documents to assist internal customers with creating and maintaining their designated sections on the website and assists with appropriate training if and when necessary.
Work on development requirements and testing for any web-related projects.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Several (3-5) years experience in desktop publishing, online communications, web development and/or related area.
• Several (3-5) years experience with HTML and web page development required.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or mail: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran