Vendor Management Assistant
220 S. King Street , HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813 US
Bishop & Company is seeking a Vendor Management Assistant for a financial institution in Honolulu. Ideal candidate will be available to start ASAP!
- Manage and ensure compliance with the requirements of the Vendor Management Program
- Ensure that appropriate due diligence and risk assessments are performed for all bank vendors at on-boarding and periodically thereafter.
- Work closely with contract managers to ensure they understand the requirements of the Program; provide the contract managers with appropriate training and available tools and necessary assistance to ensure they comply with the Program requirements.
- Review contract manager’s submissions and evaluate for accuracy and completeness.
- Track contract manager’s progress and provide periodic reports to management and the Board on the status of the Program, to include any areas of concern or elevated risk.
- Collaborate with other areas of the Bank (Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance, Information Security, Business Continuity, etc.) to share information and support compliance of other programs where overlaps exist.
- Work closely with other areas of the Bank’s subject matter experts (Compliance, Information Security, Business Continuity, etc.) in the vendor risk mitigation and sign-off process focusing on high-risk items for review.
- Work with contract managers to ensure they understand and complete the requirements for vendors that have a material impact on the Bank’s financial reporting (SOX vendors).
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and update the Program as necessary to ensure the Program is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work with auditors and examiners as necessary to ensure they understand the Program requirements and provide evidence of the Bank’s compliance with the Program.
- Provide timely and appropriate responses to requests and recommendations or findings by auditors and examiners.
- Identify on an on-going basis opportunity for improvement regarding the Vendor Management Program’s processes, policies and/or procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years Banking Operation Experience, Including knowledge of bank products, services, and documentation.
- Job Type: Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Pay: $19.35/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Parking: Not provided
- Schedule: Full time (40 hours/week), Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Benefits: Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Honolulu, HI
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran