Transaction Services Specialist - Vault (S)
130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified Transaction Services candidates for its client based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Transaction Services Specialist I & II - #17136
Duties of the Transaction Services Specialist I & II:
Receive, handle, process, count, verify, wrap cash and coin deposits in large quantities. In addition, the Transaction Services Specialist II, under the direction of the Vault Services and Operations (VSO) Management team, distributes and assigns incoming work and assists with monitoring work performance of the department, ensuring accuracy and quality of service while adhering to VSO safety requirements.
Qualifications and Skills of the Transaction Services Specialist I & II:
- Demonstrate MS Suite (or similar software), proficiency
- Ability to access, understand, and operate required equipment (after initial training period.)
- Strong verbal and written communication with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Available to work flexible work schedules, including weekends, day & evening shifts
- Steel toe shoes and ear protection required
Qualifications and Skills of the Transaction Services Specialist II:
- All qualification and skills listed above, including
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 3 years of VSO experience or equivalent banking work experience
Additional Information for the Transaction Services Specialist positions:
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Flexible schedule: Sunday-Friday
- Position: Bonded Temporary
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***