745 Fort Street Ste 600 Honolulu, HI 96813
This is a direct hire job at a local MSP in Honolulu.
System administrators are tasked with dealing with tasks of varying levels of difficulty, such as password resets and large hardware deployments at customer locations etc.
- Have a love for technology and a passion for helping people use it better to succeed.
- Experience in all mainstream Microsoft platforms (Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in wired and wireless network configurations
- Certifications are a plus, but if you don’ t have them, we can help you get there.
- Medical, drug, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Cellphone allowance
- Training and Certification program to help you (and your bank account) grow.
**No Relocation Assistance offered. No H1B transfers offered. This is a direct hire, W2 job**
We are seeking a Data Integration Developer Lead for a direct hire job with benefits.
Responsible for the design, development, administration and maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data marts, data virtualization layers, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, and related systems. Participates in all facets of software development including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and ongoing production support. Provides indirect leadership and mentoring to Data Management teammates in accordance with the vision and direction established by the Director of Data Systems.
- Continually improves the team' s software and database development processes. Develops and executes improvement plans. Establish standards, procedures, best practices and guidelines.
- Mentors and provides guidance to technical staff within the Data Management Team. Fosters a positive and collaborative team environment where conflicts are resolved in a positive manner. Conducts interactions in a manner that reinforces team and organizational goals.
- Leads and manages projects of high complexity.
- Designs and develops the EDW, data marts, application interfaces, data virtualization layers, reports, dashboards, data extracts, and ETL platforms. Monitors databases, applications, and processes to ensure optimal performance and successful completion.
- Facilitates meetings with key stakeholders, vendors and technology teammates. Interviews appropriate parties to capture and document project scope, and conducts walk-throughs to obtain consensus.
- Executes appropriate testing and validation activities for all platforms. Documents test results and ensures all issues are resolved.
- Configures, administers and maintains the Informatica suite of tools.
- Oversees creation and maintenance of design documents, application overview documents, data flow diagrams, procedures and standards.
- Ensures appropriate controls over the EDW to ensure that it is a highly controlled and fully auditable environment.
- Performs requirements gathering, design, development, testing, validation, troubleshooting, implementation and training.
- Provides after-hours support and performs after-hours process monitoring as required.
- Fosters a positive, learning and collaborative team environment. Proactively documents and cross-trains teammates to promote knowledge transfer and to ensure adequate coverage.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College (4-year) Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in Software development
- 5 years experience in Database development
- 5 years designing, developing, and maintaining ETL processes using SSIS or Informatica
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of database design and database concepts.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of software development concepts and tradeoffs.
- Proficient with SQL and experience in writing stored procedures; experienced in creating & maintaining thorough documentation on databases.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful leadership on projects of high complexity.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical constituents; experienced in effectively resolving conflicts -- whether personal disagreements between teammates or differences in approach to technical solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective at working under pressure to meet deadlines and achieve Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Demonstrates readiness to leverage new technologies without formal training.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision; takes initiative when identifies a need or issue.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***