1411 Sand Island ParkwayPier 53, Tower-3 Sand Island Honolulu, HI 96819 US
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified Software Engineers for a long-term contract with our client in the logistics industry. Candidates must reside on Oahu by time of hire for this hybrid role.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) from four years of college or university education or equivalent technical certification is desirable.
The individual should have experience with full life cycle development. The individual must have experience developing in one or more of the following environments:
- Web applications using various technologies including Java ant Build, Groovy, EDI, Java 2
- Enterprise Edition framework, java, tomcat, maven, nexus, jsp, html, xml, relational database (Oracle,SQLServer), sql, jasper reports, hibernate, groovy, kibana, cloudwatch, ec2, linux, jenkins, excel macros
- Pluses include CVS or equivalent version / source code control tool.
- Some exposure to RUP & UML or similar software development methodology is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Optical Character Recognition software
- Able to document processes for training purposes.
- As needed, must be able to work flexible hours when required to accomplish tasks during non-business hours to reduce impact to the 24/7 terminal operations.
- On notice, be able to travel to other locations providing IT related services and support as requested by management
- Possess a driver’s license to operate a company vehicle
- Must be able to secure a Transportation Worker Identification Card.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Employment Opportunity