915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Collaborates with key business stakeholders to determine solution objectives and platform requirements. Develops software / services in a service oriented architecture methodology, following the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and standards that will safeguard solution security, maintainability and compliance to regulations. Develops deployment strategies that allow for seamless integration between major applications. Responsible for requirements analysis, design, development and maintenance of custom code. Coordinates development efforts between groups to ensure that the business and technical objectives are being met.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College (4-year) Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Six (6) years minimum experience in Object-oriented programming in a professional work environment
- Six (6) years minimum experience of use and administration of source code management systems
- Six (6) years minimum experience in systems administration experience using Windows server and workstation-based products; performs install and configures Windows applications and operating systems
- Six (6) years minimum experience performing software problem identification and resolution, as well as relational database experience using SQL Server
- Three (3) years minimum experience development of services in a middleware environment
Required Skills or Training:
- Possesses a familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and have strong experience with object oriented programming languages (C# / Java / VB.net) and concepts.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, both verbal and written. Must demonstrate ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues and provide consultation to a broad group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize multiple assignments and complete work within tight deadlines. Possesses strong time management skills by staying on top of assignments to ensure completion.
- Possesses experience in managing projects and cross-functional teams to deliver IT solutions in a time-critical manner, with minimal direction.
- Prior experience with all aspects of Information and Network Management, e.g., integration, infrastructure, firewalls, servers, hardware, and software.
- Demonstrates outstanding collaboration skills in consulting with business users, IT colleagues, and management.
- Possesses strong business process analysis skills and effective at documenting functional requirements.
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing batch files, SQL queries and dynamic scripting languages.
- Demonstrated experience in providing either direct or indirect leadership to other technical team members through coaching and mentoring.
- Experience with middleware platforms such as Mule ESB, WebMethods, Oracle Service Bus, etc. not required, but a plus.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***