Senior Vice President of Sales - Real Estate
614 Kapahulu Ave Honolulu, HI 96815
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a Sr. Vice President of Sales for a leading Real Estate organization in Honolulu.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES – REAL ESTATE #17361
| Real Estate| Sales Management | Leadership | Business | Executive | Sales | Real-Estate Sales| Residential Real Estate|
Are you driven by exceeding your performance goals and leading others to success? Do you offer extensive experience and specialize in real estate? Are you an excellent communicator and motivator that excels in sales management?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
The Senior Vice President of Sales will provide direct oversight of the Company’ s sales division with focus on the company’ s productivity, retention and recruiting programs. Will develop, implement and maintain the business plan for the Sales operations which results in sales agent retention, recruitment, quality of work life, and profitability. Recommends operational processes and reports industry or market trends. Manages the sales team, oversees the strategy for recruiting experienced agents and the retention of high producing agents. Execution of strategy in partnership with the CEO. Directs the lead generation activities and their conversion to sales. Ensures the training programs are effective and achieving the desired results. Manages a large team of sales agents and sales staff employees to include the principal broker and transaction management division. This position reports to the CEO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provides leadership and vision for the brokerage sales activities of the company.
- Oversees the management of the sales division, specifically the sales coaching, sales management and transaction management support functions.
- Oversees and implements experienced agent recruiting programs.
- Responsible for the planning, providing direction and performance results of the company’ s sales activities, to include agent production, retention, recruiting and training programs.
- Responsible for the profit and loss accountability for the sales division.
- Communicates and facilitates implementation of the visions, policies, procedures and practices developed by the President/CEO.
- Serves as a resource to organizational leaders and Brokers for personal and business situations and growth opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with real estate industry; Residential real estate preferred, and familiarity with sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in real estate sales management or equivalent senior management experience preferred, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience working in and managing a commissioned sales force, real estate highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities that encourage collaborative team approach to execute business plans.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Excellent writing, communication, listening and inter-personal skills to work with and earn the respect of team members, internal and external.
- Experience in performance management, including, but not limited to, hiring, supervision and employee performance evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced office setting.
- Possess strong analytical skills in order to review, evaluate, and make sound business decisions as to both conceptual and specific ideas and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Bachelors or graduate degree in business administration or real estate related field, or equivalent senior management experience with a proven track record of success, preferred.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Must possess (or have the ability to obtain an active and valid Hawaii Real Estate License, with a Broker’ s License preferred.
- Ability to travel 3-5 times per year.
- STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
- ** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***