Senior Construction Manager
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813 US
- Responsible for the design and construction management oversight of medium to large-sized projects and/or most complex projects for the corporate facilities at the company, as well as, supporting operations at the company in strict accordance with appropriate corporate standards, schedules and budgets that meet all requirements of the user groups.
- Leads Project Managers (i.e., outsourced) and activities.
- Works in general office and construction sites with exposure to both clinical and administrative areas of the Medical Center.
- Access to vehicle for travel to work sites. Some use of ladders is required.
- May require travel to the neighbor islands.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management; five (5) years work experience as a Project Manager in institutional or commercial projects may be substituted for education requirement.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with HI State law rules and regulations
- Meets and complies with qualifications set forth in the company’s Fleet Safety Policy.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute highly desirable.
- In addition to educational requirement, five (5) years’ experience in managing institutional or large-scale commercial projects, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience to demonstrate all aspects of construction and project management, i.e., plan reading, cost estimating, trades knowledge and strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
- Supervisory and/or management experience in the building trade preferred.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran