841 Bishop Street Suite 1830 Honolulu, HI 96813 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Bishop & Company is seeking a dedicated and skilled Business Analyst for a W2 contract role with our client in the tech industry located in Honolulu, HI.
No C2C or 1099 offered. Candidates must reside in Oahu and be available to work in office as needed.
If you're enthusiastic about improving business processes and providing strategic solutions, we want to hear from you!
Position Overview: The Business Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and optimizing business processes, ensuring alignment with client goals and missions. You'll work closely with project managers, company executives, and external clients to gather requirements, analyze data, and recommend effective solutions that drive improvements. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date policy documents, manuals, and periodicals, as well as developing functional system requirements that meet customers' requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Proficiency with automated systems for requirements management.
- Familiarity with change management best practices.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently in a remote setting.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran