Honolulu, HI 96814 US
**Please note this is an onsite position in Honolulu, HI . No relocation is available***
Primary Purpose Of Job
Serves as a key member of the Salesforce project team, working with internal stakeholders to understand the requirements and usage of Salesforce. Proactively supports the continuous improvement and enhancement of the Salesforce platform. This includes working with users to identify their needs, configuring the system to meet those needs, and providing support as needed.
Major Job Accountabilities
- Provides business value by providing new features, automating complex business processes, ensuring the system is clean and efficient, and monitors new releases.
- Serves as SME Salesforce expert within the organization, with an in-depth understanding of the company’s implementation of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Provides direction to Technical teams (IT Helpdesk, Desktop, Server and Network teams) to implement and support solutions.
- Provides Salesforce training and end-user support. Creates Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Other Responsibilities include:
- Gathering requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Performing daily administration, including user maintenance, data imports, and routine tasks.
- Managing organization wide defaults, permissions and role hierarchy.
- Developing reports and dashboards and ensuring the system is running smoothly.
- Maintaining overall application integrity through proactive data quality management and duplicate cleansing.
- Implementing configuration changes for optimal efficiency and performance.
- Production and on-call support on a rotational.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. Includes performing Salesforce upgrades and successful integration.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
Required Skills Or Training
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce, its products and functionalities.
- Possesses knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrates high proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Must be patient, with the ability to listen and understand customer problems, needs and issues while challenging requests which are not in the best interests of the platform.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to work with people at all levels within the organization, from the CEO to the users across the business.
- Self-learner with the ability to research and problem-solve to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Team player, self-starter and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate meetings.
Professional Certifications, Licenses, And/or Registration Requirements
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification preferred.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran