Retail Store Manager (Kona)
74-5605 Luhia St, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 US
Bishop & Co. is seeking a Kona Retail Store Manager for our client, a non-profit known for positively impacting the community.
The Kona Retail Store Manager supervises and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Kona retail store on Big Island. This role leads scheduling, merchandising, sales, ordering, stocking, donations, and security, working with the Assistant Manager and team.
The ideal candidate is flexible, well-organized, people-driven, and wants to make a difference in the Big Island community.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Math skills to calculate discounts, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Able to frequently lift to 25 lbs.
- Be people-forward and enjoy working with fun and diverse people
- Retail or restaurant experience preferred
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Location: Kailua-Kona, Big Island, Hawaii
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran