915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified Recruitment Manager for its client based in Honolulu.
RECRUITMENT MANAGER - #17229
| Human Resources | Recruitment | Recruiting | Full-Cycle Recruiting | Talent Acquisition | Talent Management | Staffing
Are you passionate about recruiting and talent acquisition, with a love of managing others? Are you motivated by leading a team of recruiters, while running your own department for a dynamic organization in a well-established industry? Do you possess proficiency in developing, administering, directing and managing full-cycle recruitment? Are you motivated to take the initiative to drive process improvements? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are up for the challenge of a high volume of work? Do you specialize in networking and being an active leader in our community? Do you have a knack for building relationships both inside and outside your organization, with a finesse for coaching and guiding leaders?
If so, then this may be a great match for you! We are seeking a Recruitment Manager for our client in Honolulu, with the following certification, education and/or experience including but not limited to:
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages recruitment, orientation and staffing activities, while playing a role in Human Resources projects organization wide.
- Superior written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to manage and facilitate the recruiting, application and hiring processes and on-boarding process including, but not limited to, new hire orientation.
- Develops, implements and continuously improves the overall recruitment strategy, ensures creation and/or optimum participation in recruitment-related events, such as the internship program(s).
- Maintains compliance with all state, federal and industry-related laws and regulations relevant to the job' s activities and reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources, business administration or equivalent work experience related to the duties and responsibilities of recruiting or staffing strongly preferred.
- Minimum five (5) or more years of recruitment experience.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a leadership or supervisory, including direct performance management.
- Demonstrated experience including, but not limited to candidate sourcing through diverse channels/methods, i.e. social networking, job boards, applicant tracking systems, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking proficiency
*** ALL OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)