1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Recruiter opportunity with an established medical organization in Honolulu.
Responsibilities of a Recruiter:
- Manages a large amount of positions at any time.
- Recruiters for many different departments and occupations.
- Assists with position management.
- Writes job descriptions based on requirements.
- Partners with HR and Business partners to meet deadlines.
Requirements of a Recruiter:
- Bachelor’ s degree with 3-5 years of previous recruitment experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer proficient and strong attention-to-detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Preferred Qualifications of a Recruiter:
- Clinical health care recruitment background highly desired.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Position Type: Temporary to hire
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI