680 Iwilei Road Suite 660 Honolulu, HI 96817
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for an Receptionist opportunity with an established medical organization in Honolulu.
Responsibilities of a Receptionist:
- Accurately prepares time slips and billing reports.
- Assists with scheduling process.
- Copies, files, assembles, and distributes mail and other written materials.
- Assists in obtaining and maintaining Human Resource information.
- Assists with the general cleaning and maintenance of the office environment.
- Assists in obtaining supplies and running errands as requested.
- Answers telephones and serves as office receptionist as assigned.
- Completes assignments in a timely manner.
Requirements of a Receptionist:
- Skill in organizing, prioritizing and managing multiple projects/activities.
- Skill in maintaining records and responding to calls.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with
clients/patients, employees and the public.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Position Type: Full-time temporary to hire
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran