Radiologic Technologist (Honolulu)
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813 US
Bishop & Company is seeking Radiologic Technicians for a nonprofit health care organization.
- Performs a variety of radiologic procedures.
- Provides patient care during procedures.
- Hawaii State license as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current BLS/HCP certification.
- One (1) year experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Job Type: Direct hire/Permanent, full-time, 40 hours, on-site, rotating shifts
- Pay: $39.80/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran,