Quality Improvement Coordinator
Kapolei, HI 96707
Quality Improvement Coordinator #16808
Provides support for the quality improvement functional area, and completes special projects or assignments as needed to meet initiatives and or objectives of department.
- Assists and coordinates projects as needed.
- Maintains all department files in an organized accurate manner.
- Assists with preparations for meetings by typing agendas attachments and minutes.
- Maintains supply levels
- Equipment maintenance communications and records
- Maintains and secures files of QI activities
- Directs communication to the appropriate staff
- High School or GED Required
- 2 plus years of experience in medical office HMO or hospital environment performing administrative duties with a clinical focus
- Medical Terminology
- Demonstrated written communication skills Advanced
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Advanced
- Ability to multi-task Intermediate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities Intermediate
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels Intermediate
- Ability to arrange their own work day
- Microsoft, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, & Outlook - Intermediate Required
Shift Hours M-F 8-5
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***