Quality Assurance Testing Coordinator
Mililani Tech Park Mililani, HI 96816
Accountable for the design, control, management and coordination of quality assurance testing.
• Create and manage overall plan testing plan
• Coordinates with business units to:
o Identify and interpret requirements/use cases required to create test scripts
o Conduct testing
o Follow up with issue resolution
• Conduct new functionality and regression tests, determine and report issues for follow-up
• Create and condition users, accounts and scenarios required for script execution
• Processes & procedures to identify, track, escalate and resolve reported issues
• Troubleshoot testing failures
• Record software defects with bug tracking system and report defects to software developers
o Assist in prioritizing critical to low impact issues found during QA process
• College (4-year degree)
• Minimum experience: Entry to mid-level technical background
o 1-2 years’ experience in software testing
o Understanding/basic knowledge of standard testing methodology
o Possess a basic understanding of Software QA Processes
• Demonstrated project management capability, including development of project plans, track milestone achievement, regularly communicate with project stakeholders, etc.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to grasp key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management.
• Prior experience in leading and facilitating meetings.
• Possesses knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
• Demonstrates high proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
• Working knowledge of data and system integration methodologies.
• Basic understanding of web-based technologies.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***