P.O. Box 3200 Honolulu, HI 96847
This full-time, W2 contract is estimated to go on till 4Q of 2020
Responsible for the overall project success, serves as the central point of contact and provides leadership and direction to the project team. Plans, monitors and drives execution of project activities to assure project quality throughout the Project Life Cycle. Responsible to visualize, articulate and develop the plan that will achieve the project objectives within the designated cost, schedule and performance parameters.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute preferred
• College degree with emphasis in business, management and/or finance required.
• Project Management work experience.
• Proven track record including successful management and implementation of complex, medium to large size projects.
• Knowledge of banking, management and project management highly desirable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Analytical, organizational and planning skills required.
• Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies required.
• Must work and communicate effectively with all levels of bank management, vendors, auditors, consultants and regulatory agencies.
• Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Must have strong management, leadership and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project required
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran