Project Analyst/Coordinator - Contract
P.O. Box 3200 Honolulu, HI 96847
• College degree with emphasis in business, management and/or finance required.
• At least 3 years of Project Management work experience.
• Proven track record including successful management and implementation of complex, medium to large size projects.
• Knowledge of banking, management and project management highly desirable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills desired.
• Analytical, organizational and planning skills required.
• Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies desired.
• Must work and communicate effectively with all levels of bank management, vendors, auditors, consultants and regulatory agencies.
• Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Must have strong management, leadership and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project required
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran