President/CEO - Real Estate
614 Kapahulu Ave #300 Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a great opportunity for a President/CEO for a leading Real Estate organization in Honolulu.
PRESIDENT/Chief Executive Officer #17348
| Real Estate| Long-Term Growth Strategy Planning | Operational Management| Leadership | Budgeting |Effective Organizational Structure | Business | Executive | C-level | Sales | Real-Estate Sales| Residential Real Estate|
Are you motivated by developing strategic goals and long-term opportunities? Do you specialize in real estate? Are you an excellent communicator and excel as an executive-level, sales management and operations leader?
If you are all of this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
The President/Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’ s long term strategy, with a view of growth and creating long-term opportunities. The President/Chief Executive Officer will report to and work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations, recommends and participates in formulating the Board’ s mission, goals, objectives, and related policies and as the linkage between all divisions within the company. Responsibilities include clients, sales agents, staff management, client development, overall operational management, as well as leading and directing operating business components which includes managing a large staff of Sales Agents and administration staff.
President/CEO is responsible for the establishment and implementation of a strategic plan to advance approved objectives and the company vision and values including driving revenue, profitability and growth while ensuring quality, efficiency, service, brand relations/compliance and cost-effective management of resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Executive Management Team to carry out major plans and procedures consistent with established polices.
- Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment.
- Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc.)
- Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an integrated business plan that optimizes market share and profitability of existing or new activities.
- Set department’ s high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
- Review the operating results of the company and compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the company to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and understood.
- Promote the companies’ direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people and services.
- Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the real estate community, the financial community, and the public.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration (MBA is preferred) or equivalent experience with a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
- Extensive executive-level management experience with comparable sized real estate and ancillary services businesses.
- Extensive real estate industry experience, including but not limited to, a developed understanding of the client/broker/management relationships. Residential real estate industry preferred.
- Broad administrative experience and applied knowledge of the legal, financial, political, social and economic factors involved in the operation of a real estate business.
- Proficiency in public speaking, serving as the face/brand of the organization to attend and present on such occasions as (but not limited to): communication strategies, including monthly sales meetings, Partners and Managers conferences, public events, local news appearances, press, and digital media.
- Proven track record in successfully managing staff and building a cooperative collaborative work environment with ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management talent to maintain the company’ s overall objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and transparency.
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
- Strong moral character, possessing excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Proficient with written presentations and oral communication.
- STRONG TIES TO HAWAII ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
- ** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. Required.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
*** OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***