915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Responsible for selecting, designing, implementing, enhancing, maintaining and decommissioning systems and applications. Assist in developing and executing strategic roadmaps for systems/applications and serves as the primary liaison for the business and vendor to ensure parties are aligned and working towards the organization' s goals and objectives.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3 years performing business and systems analysis
- 3 years working experience in analyzing, recommending, and implementing solutions to business workflow problems
- 2 years managing and/or leading technical projects
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to grasp key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management.
- Prior experience in leading and facilitating meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of small to medium size.
- Possesses knowledge of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Proficient at developing visual models such as workflow/network diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Working knowledge of PC and Server Operating Systems.
- Demonstrates high proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Working knowledge of data and system integration methodologies.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Possesses basic understanding of networking and telecommunications devices / protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, TLS / SSL).
- Basic understanding of web-based technologies.
- Demonstrates desire to remain current on changes in technology solutions.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***