Physician EHR Support Specialist/Trainer
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813 US
The EHR Support Specialist/Trainer will provide technical and customer service support to physicians utilizing their EHR system, and visit physicians on-site on a regular basis to provide support and training on the effective use of Epic.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, healthcare, or other related degree OR four (4) years supporting Epic or other EHR software applications may substitute for education requirement.
- May require obtaining and maintaining certifications in specific application/module.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with HI State laws, rules, and regulations.
- Three (3) years clinical experience in Epic or other EHR software applications, with at least two as a designated superuser, and prior analytical/technical support experience.
- Two (2) years business relationship management experience.
- Experience working with end users and training/instructing users.
- Clinical experience strongly preferred.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran