Performance Improvement Specialist
680 Iwilei Road Suite 660 Honolulu, HI 96817
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Performance Improvement Specialist opportunity with an established medical organization in Honolulu.
Performance Improvement Specialist #17206
Responsibilities of a Performance Improvement Specialist:
- Conducts regular chart audits, complies reports .
- Reviews documentation to ensure efficiency and compliance with state, Federal, contractual and accreditation requirements.
- Monitors all coverage denials, educates staff as appropriate and participates in the development of performance improvement projects as required.
- Participates in the development of performance improvement activities.
Requirements of a Performance Improvement Specialist:
- Minimum two year’ s experience in health care as a health care provider or Computer proficient and strong attention-to-detail.
- Experience in quality management, quality improvement or performance improvement.
- Current Healthcare Provide CPR certification
Preferred Qualifications Performance Improvement Specialist:
- Bachelors degree in Business and/or Medical Administration
- Experience in a home health care
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Position Type: Regular – Full Time
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI