Payment Processor (R)
130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Payment Processor opportunity with an established financial organization in Honolulu.
Payment Processor #17121
Responsibilities of a Payment Processor:
- Obtaining payments and preparing payments for processing.
- Ensuring payments are posted to the correct accounts.
- Entering payments information and balancing accounts.
- After processing checks, assists in destroying check.
Requirement of a Payment Processor:
- Previous banking experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer skills including 10-key by touch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention-to-detail and numerical accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Additional Information for the Payment Processor opening:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6: 00am-3: 00pm
- Position Type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Honolulu, HI
- Pay: $15.00/hr
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI