Patient Account Representative(S)
99-859 Iwaiwa Street Aiea, HI 96701
Bishop & Company is seeking a Patient Account Representative for a company located in the Aiea area.
Patient Account Representative #16850
- Respond to patient, insurance provider, and client inquiries regarding accounts.
- Ensure accounts are accurate and up-to-date, resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Collect payments and keep accurate records of transactions.
- Conduct research to track unpaid insurance and negative balance accounts.
- Assist with billing reconciliation and follow-ups on outstanding accounts.
- Update collection agencies regarding payments.
- Compile information to generate reports and analyze reports to obtain relevant information.
- Support and provide coverage for other staff as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with company policies, procedures, and HIPAA guidelines
- Previous billing/insurance experience highly preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment such as computers, facsimile machines, copiers, etc.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communication professionally with internal and external customers.
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Work hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 00am to 5: 00pm
- Location: Aiea, HI
- Position type: Temporary-to-hire
Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI