235 Queen Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking an Office Coordinator in Kapolei. Ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be a quick learner and be available to start immediately.
Requirements of an Office Coordinator;
- Good organizational skills, multi-tasked, able to meet continuous deadlines and coordination between all persons involved with projects and transactions.
- General ability to use Windows, Microsoft Office applications (such as e-mail, Word, Excel, and on-line reservation systems) and other computer applications.
- Professional advocate who creates a positive company experience with customers, business associates, vendors and fellow employees.
- Able to work independently and learn new tasks quickly.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player. Portrays sincere, warm, caring customer service and possesses the ability to handle difficult or demanding clients.
Responsibilities of an Office Coordinator ;
- Greets and assists walk-in clients as First Point of Contact. Visitors are accurately recorded and proper personnel are informed of arrivals in a timely and efficient manner. Solicitors and unauthorized visitors are turned away in a clear, but friendly manner.
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from the computer and telephone. Distributes messages appropriately.
- Schedules Accommodation Signings and other reservations for conference rooms.
- Logs in front office deliveries and mail parcels. Announces arrival of deliveries to appropriate personnel. Collects, date stamps, scans documents (if needed) and distributes mail accordingly.
- Operates and maintains office equipment, such as computers, printers, copiers, postage meters, facsimile, switchboard, and office music (if applicable). Distributes all output to appropriate personnel.
Benefits of being an Office Coordinator ;
- Pay: $16.77/hr
- Hours: 8am-4: 30pm
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Kapolei, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran