Office Coordinator (Kailua)
235 Queen Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking an Office Coordinator in the Kailua area. Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills with a professional disposition.
Responsibilities of an Office Coordinator;
- Greets and assists walk-in clients.
- Visitors are accurately recorded and proper personnel are informed of arrivals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answers incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from the computer and telephone, distributes messages appropriately.
- Schedules reservations for conference rooms.
- Logs in front office deliveries and mail parcels.
- Announces arrival of deliveries to appropriate personnel.
- Collects, date stamps, scans documents (if needed) and distributes mail accordingly.
- Operates and maintains office equipment, such as computers, printers, copiers, postage meters, facsimile, switchboard, and office music (if applicable).
- Distributes all output to appropriate personnel.
Requirements of an Office Coordinator;
- Good organizational skills, multi-tasked, able to meet continuous deadlines and coordination between all persons involved with projects and transactions.
- General ability to use Windows, Microsoft Office applications (such as e-mail, Word, Excel, and on-line reservation systems) and other computer applications.
- Professional advocate who creates a positive company experience with customers, business associates, vendors and fellow employees.
- Able to work independently and learn new tasks quickly.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills to work with people individually and as a versatile team player.
- Portrays sincere, warm, caring customer service and possesses the ability to handle difficult or demanding clients.
Benefits of being an Office Coordinator;
- Kailua area
- Pay: $16/hr
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran