New Group Coordinator I
737 Bishop Street #1200 Pacific Guardian Bldg, Mauka Tower Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an New Group Coordinator-I for a health insurance company in the Honolulu area!
New Group Coordinator I #16911
Position Summary: Provides excellent customer service to external brokers, internal account executives, clients, and other departments. Perform administrative duties that include answering incoming calls, prepare quotes, and follow ups with brokers and clients.
- Effectively respond to verbal and written inquiries related to new group quotes.
- Answer incoming phone calls promptly.
- Receive and reviews census forms and other enrollment information.
- Coordinate new group enrollments that include: reviewing applications for completeness. Coordinating with brokers, account executives, and health plan administrators.
- Log and follow up on complaints and inquiries.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Life and Health Insurance Producer License preferred.
- Two years experience in customer service, business, administration, or a related area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, sales-oriented, organizational, interpersonal, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to understand and comprehend references materials related to health insurance and write detailed.
- Able to calculate figures and formulas.
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HII