99-859 Iwaiwa Street Aiea, HI 96701 US
The Network Analyst will maintain, administer, and monitor the enterprise network infrastructure across multiple sites; respond, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to network and security-related issues; and participate with design.
• Bachelor’s degree (4 years IT Network Administration experience may be substitute for a Bachelor’s degree).
• Minimum of 4 years of IT Network Administration, LAN/WAN design, and network security.
• At least one year of network administration in the healthcare field preferred.
• CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or CompTIA Network+ preferred.
• Ability to travel between business locations.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran