Shipyard Pearl Harbor, HI 96813 US
Bishop & Co. is seeking a Network Administrator for an excellent government contractor in Honolulu, HI.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, test, operate, maintain, and manage wireless networks including networking equipment and software to permit transmission of data while ensuring data confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Install and maintain network infrastructure device operating system software and network device configuration, optimization, patching, securing and associated drawings and diagrams
- Maintain network core, distribution switching, and edge switching availability and functionality and associated drawings and diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and repair network systems
- Maintain security posture of network systems
- Maintain auditable records of system and configuration changes
- Draft weekly/monthly reports on activities
Requirements and Certification:
- CCNA – Wireless (current or within 6 months of hire)
- 5+ years of experience designing, managing and/or administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager systems
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
- Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii. We charge no fees to candidates and our client services are 100% guaranteed.