Mortgage Servicing Assistant
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Mortgage Servicing Assistant a financial institution in Honolulu, HI.
Mortgage Servicing Assistant #16897
Requirements of Mortgage Servicing Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous loan servicing experience is strongly preferred for the Mortgage Servicing Specialist.
Responsibilities of Mortgage Servicing Assistant:
The Mortgage Servicing Specialist will support the department by:
- Providing administrative support to the Mortgage Servicing team.
- Processing and documenting loan transactions.
- Ensuring transactions are accurate, complete, and compliant.
Additional Information for Mortgage Servicing Assistant:
- Full-time: Monday through Friday, 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
- Duration: Temporary, 3 months, with potential for extension
- Location: Downtown Honolulu area
- No parking provided.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI