130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified Temporary Mail Clerk candidates for its client based in Honolulu.
TEMPORARY MAIL CLERK - #17095
Job Duties for Temporary Mail Clerk:
- Sort incoming mail for distribution
- Dispatches outgoing mail
- Picks up and delivers mail at designated locations
- Assist with miscellaneous requests
Qualifications and Skills Required for the Temporary Mail Clerk:
- Valid driver’ s license with clean driving abstract
- Must be able to drive an automobile/van
- Repetitively able to lift and carry items weighing 35lbs or more, for 6 hours
- Basic clerical, customer service, and manual labor skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information for the Temporary Mail Clerk:
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Job Type: Temporary (minimum 6 to 8 weeks)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7: 30am to 4: 30pm
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI