MRI Tech(s) (Leeward) (Part-Time & Call-In)
91-2141 Fort Weaver Rd Ewa Beach, HI 96706 US
Bishop & Company is seeking Call-In and Part-Time MRI Techs, varied shifts for a nonprofit health care organization on the west side of Oahu.
- Performs a variety of radiologic procedures.
- Provides patient care during procedures.
- Current certification in Magnetic Resonance Imaging by the America Registry of Radiologic Technologist. If not certified, certification must be obtained within one (1) year of entrance into the position.
- Current BLS/HCP certification.
- One (1) year as a registered technologist in a medical imaging field employing cross sectional imaging techniques.
- Prior recent MRI technologist experience preferred.
- Experience to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of computers, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology required.
- Knowledge of MRI safety operation and capabilities.
- Job Type: Direct hire/Permanent, part-time, 20 hours, on-site, varied, rotating shifts, call-in, varied, rotating shifts
- Pay: $49.60/hr
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran,