Lockbox Operations Specialist I and Transaction Services (S) Speciali
130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking a temporary Lockbox/Transaction Services Specialist who is available to start immediately. Ideal candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule and be available to start immediately.
Requirements of a Lockbox/Transaction Services Specialist;
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with personal computers and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- 10-Key by touch.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills; projects positive, professional image, promotes team effort.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Able to lift/transport up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Available to work flexible work schedules including weekends, day shift & evening shift.
- Steel Toe shoes and ear protection required.
Responsibilities of a Lockbox/Transaction Services Specialist;
- Open lockbox payments and prepping payments for processing.
- Verify payments are posted to the correct accounts for numerous Lockbox clients.
- Balancing payments, keying amounts, and packaging completed work.
- Assist in prepping the destruction of processed checks.
- Receiving, handling, and logging of bags received by armored courier.
- Scanning and capturing of vault transactions.
- Administrative functions to include filing, sorting, reviewing, and data entry.
Benefits of being a Lockbox/Transaction Services Specialist;
- Pay: $20.00/hr
- Dilingham area, Honolulu
- Schedule- one week a month working the lockbox duties, the remainder will be working the vault duties
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran