Loan Operations Processor
130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking qualified candidates for a Loan Operations Processor for a financial organization in the Downtown Honolulu area.
Loan Operations Processor #17437
Requirements of a Loan Operations Processor:
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong 10 key and data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- A sense of urgency in completing tasks.
- Must be able to life up to 30 lbs.
Responsibilities of a Loan Operations Processor:
- Validates, reviews, and researches loan documents.
- Prepares, indexes, and scans documents, reviewing for quality control.
- Supports the Loan Operations Department, following up on tasks as needed.
- Performs general clerical tasks including copying, filing, typing, and processing mail.
Benefits of being a Loan Operations Processor:
- Temporary, lasting approximately 3 months
- Full-time schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm or 7am-4pm
- Located in Downtown Honolulu
- Compensating $16.00/hr
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI