130 Merchant Street, 14th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified Loan Coordinator for a financial industry in the Downtown area.
Loan Coordinator #17514
Requirements of a Loan Coordinator:
- Experience in finance is preferred
- Must be fast learner, eager and hardworking
- Performs with a sense of urgency to completion of task
- Performs with attention to detail
- Ability to use standard office equipment: fax, computers, typewriter, printers, copier, calculator etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in typing, data entry, and 10-key by touch
Responsibilities of a Loan Coordinator:
- Responsible in reviewing loan files for accuracy and completion
- Ordering appraisals
- Coordinates timelines with escrow, appraisers, loan officers and underwriters
Additional Information of being a Loan Coordinator:
- Full time. Monday thru Friday. 8am-5pm
- Downtown, Honolulu
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran