Loan Booking Representative
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop and Co. is seeking qualified candidates for a Loan Booking opportunity for a company in downtown Honolulu.
Loan Booking Specialist #16488
Responsibilities of a Loan Book Specialist:
- Monitor and process loan requests and inquiries.
- Book all loan, including consumer, HELOC, collateral, and mortgages.
- Modify, renew, and draw request into company system.
- Interpret loan information from various supporting documents.
- Clear booking entries by reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Manage electronic files confirming and verifying loan documents.
- Process rate changes.
- Update and maintain filings and continuations.
- Re-amortize, send letters, and update payment schedules for rates and loans.
Requirements of a Loan Booking Specialist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic accounting knowledge, including general ledger
- Previous experience working with loan products and services preferred
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office Applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability operate standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer, copier, etc.
Additional Information for the Loan Booking Specialist:
- Working Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 00am-5: 00pm
- Pay: $16.00/hr
- Position type: Temporary
- Location: Honolulu, HI
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran