Lead Data Integration Developer
915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
**No Relocation Assistance offered. No H1B transfers offered. This is a direct hire, W2 job**
We are seeking a Data Integration Developer Lead for a direct hire job with benefits.
Responsible for the design, development, administration and maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data marts, data virtualization layers, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes, and related systems. Participates in all facets of software development including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and ongoing production support. Provides indirect leadership and mentoring to Data Management teammates in accordance with the vision and direction established by the Director of Data Systems.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- College (4-year) Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in Software development
- 5 years experience in Database development
- 5 years designing, developing, and maintaining ETL processes using SSIS or Informatica
Required Skills or Training:
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of database design and database concepts.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of software development concepts and tradeoffs.
- Proficient with SQL and experience in writing stored procedures; experienced in creating & maintaining thorough documentation on databases.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful leadership on projects of high complexity.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical constituents; experienced in effectively resolving conflicts -- whether personal disagreements between teammates or differences in approach to technical solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective at working under pressure to meet deadlines and achieve Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Demonstrates readiness to leverage new technologies without formal training.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision; takes initiative when identifies a need or issue.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.***