Invoice Reconciliation Clerk
567 South King St. #105 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified Invoice Reconciliation Clerk for an organization in the Downtown area.
Invoice Reconciliation Clerk #17454
Requirements of an Invoice Reconciliation Clerk:
- Attention to detail is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in general accounting and accounts payable
- Experience in benefits and/or insurance premium billing preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
Responsibilities of an Invoice Reconciliation Clerk:
- In charge of benefits premium invoice charge verification (including applicable discounts) vs. enrollment
- Responsible for payment authorization and processing, confirmation of purchase approvals, and ensure amounts due are processed in a timely manner
- Assist in any finance-related reconciliation activities or requests required to validate transactions
Additional Information of being an Invoice Reconciliation Clerk:
- Full-time. Mondays to Fridays. 8am-5pm
- Downtown Honolulu
- Pay: $18/hr
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran