Inventory Control Clerk
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking candidates for an Inventory Control Clerk opportunity with a health care organization in Downtown Honolulu, HI.
Inventory Control Clerk #17581
- Post all daily deliveries for off-site and other island clinics.
- Post miscellaneous receipts received directly by departments.
- Post equipment projects and gain approval from managers, facilities, and vendors for payment.
- Review AP daily worklist /open purchase order lines.
- Resolve all AP Match Exceptions and discrepancies assigned to receiving.
- Ship out discrepancy packages.
- Keep files of all returns completed with PO and without PO numbers and of all postings, including no PO shipments, “ Do Not” post shipments, and exchanges.
- Pull packing slips from files upon request for matching purposes.
- Manage/close all Return to Vendor for credits.
- Identify correct departments for shipments with no PO information.
- Work with AP to resolve discrepancies with invoices or receiving issues.
- High school diploma or higher education.
- Experience working in health care environment preferred.
- Knowledge in medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- No criminal convictions for crimes against persons or property.
- Current TB clearance.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Temporary for 2-3 months
- Downtown, Honolulu, HI
- Pay: $14/hr.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran