Information Technology Assistant
1003 Bishop Street, Suite 2400 Pauahi Tower Honolulu, HI 96813
General Description: Provide user support and customer service on firm-supported computer applications and platforms. Serve as first point of contact for end users experiencing technology-related problems. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to IT Administrator
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Education and Experience
- Bachelors, Associates, or technical training degree/certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software (especially Microsoft suite of products), hardware and other equipment.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2 preferred, but not required.
- Basic knowledge of network equipment/protocols (Cisco)
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HII