IT Project Manager
841 Bishop Street Suite 1830 Honolulu, HI 96813 US
Our client, a local organization in the IT field, is seeking a Project Manager to manage a team of functional, technical, software development, and operations lead. Previous software development experience strongly preferred. This position requires residence on Oahu and on-site work.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in ICS, Computer Engineering or comparable degree
- Agile Project Experience
- PMP Certification strongly preferred.
- Large system development and implementation experience
- People management experience (preferably managing other managers)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams.
- Proven success in leading and building teams comprised of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to present project materials in a way that is accessible to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran