Human Resources Trainer
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified Training/Learning & Development/Organizational Leadership candidates for its client based in Honolulu.
HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINER - #17055
Are you someone with Advanced Leadership Development experience? Do you posses Organizational Development Skills? Can you go into a department and determine if it is a ‘ training’ issue or a ‘ coaching’ issue? Are you highly skilled in facilitation and platform instruction with instructional system design and curriculum development expertise; while being skilled in both program and project management?
If so, then this may be a great match for you! We are seeking a HR Trainer for our client in Honolulu, with the following certification and/or experience including but not limited to:
- Health Care experience preferred
- Industry recognized certification/experience such as:
- 360 degree feedback
- Leadership mirror
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Diversity & inclusion
- Strategic communication
- Cross-cultural competencies
Achieves desired business results through the identification, design, development and implementation of Organizational Development interventions and training programs. Projects a passion for developing leaders, staff and teams to their highest potential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree in Organizational Development or related field.
- Master' s degree in Organizational Development or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years successful organizational development consulting and facilitation experience with the demonstrated ability to align organizational focus, develop leadership capability and influence behaviors that support business strategies.
- Three (3) years experience in the design and delivery of training interventions, in a business setting, to audiences at various organizational levels.
- Ability to demonstrate strong public speaking, facilitation and presentation skills,
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing is essential.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- e-Learning and/or video software is highly desirable.
*** ALL OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)