Human Resources Compliance Manager
Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for their client, who is seeking candidates for a great opportunity for a HR Compliance Manager.
HUMAN RESOURCES COMPLIANCE MANAGER # 17166
Compliance| Affirmative Action Plan | Hospitality | Tourism | Human Resources | Diverse Workforce | HRIS| Records Management | Reporting| Data analysis| ACA Compliance| EEO Regulations
Are you well versed in compliance? Passionate about Human Resources? Well versed in Affirmative Action Plan administration? Are you detailed oriented? Do you specialize in reporting, data analysis, compliance, HRIS, knowledge of both Federal, State and Local Labor Laws?
Have a passion for travel? Travel Benefits included!
If you are all this and more… than this is the opportunity for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in managing the programs and processes associated with the implementation and administration of an Affirmative Action Plan to include strategies and tasks to attract, hire, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Oversight of all documentation, analysis, reporting and related tasks to ensure ongoing compliance with EEO regulations and ACA requirements at the federal, state and local levels.
- Oversees training of all designated management and supervisory staff on all related AAP, EEO and ACA compliance and audit matters.
- Consults and coordinates as needed with legal counsel and human resources, and with external legal counsel as needed to ensure compliance requirements are being met.
- Assists with the other disciplines of Human Resources to include office management, team member relations, training and development, HRIS management, community and industry relations requirements.
- Maintains compliance with all company and brand policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Human Resources management capacity and preferably within the Hospitality industry.
- Previous work experience with administering and managing programs and processes related to an Affirmative Action Plan and ACA compliance is required.
- Previous work experience with a fully integrated HRIS platform to include recruitment, records management, reporting and analysis, and compliance components and modules.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local labor laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’ s or Associates Degree preferred in a related field of study.
- Flexibility and availability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- Travel benefits
- 401K with match
- Team member cafeteria
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran