Human Resources Business Partner
915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an exciting opportunity for its client based in Honolulu.
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER #16997
The HR Business Partner will serve as a consultant to leaders and employees on human resources-related issues, develop and communicate policies, educate employees, and implement effective programs. Analyze people-related metrics, trends, and root causes to develop HR solutions that drive increased employee engagement, performance, and results. Work directly with their Director, Business Partner Manager, business leaders, and HR team members, to embed HR strategy into day-to-day work and provide professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal business leaders with the objective of adding value to the business.
- Develop recommendations to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Assist business leaders to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Support managers in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements; participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative employee retention programs.
- Act as change agent, designing processes and approaches to prepare employees/leaders for ongoing change and transformation.
- Review and benchmark internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives
- In partnership with the Director, Business Partner Manager, review/advise/approve requests for reorganizations/realignments.
- Partner with HR functional teams (e.g. L&D, Benefits, Compensation, Recruitment, Engagement & Communication, Employee Relations) to identify employee needs and manage delivery of solutions.
- Act as a liaison between organization and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with business needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage/lead specific projects as determined by the HR strategic plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Act as an ambassador for HR across a wide variety of internal and external forums.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business administration, HR or related field
- Three years of Human Resources experience
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and trends
- Ability to recognize trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis.
- Significant knowledge of HR policies and talent management practices
- Ability to perform complex analyses and interpret applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with long-term strategic planning and leading complex change management projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, experience with website content management systems is a plus.
- SPHR preferred
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)