Human Resources Business Partner
915 Fort Street Mall, 7th Honolulu, HI 96816
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified Human Resources Business Partner for its client based in Honolulu.
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER - #16997
| Human Resources | Employee Relations | Strategic | Business Partner | Strategic Thinker | Talent Management | Coaching | Leadership Management | Leadership Advisement | Change Management
Are you a strategic thinker by nature? Do you approach HR from a strategic perspective? Do you align your HR department goals with the overall strategic plan of an organization? Do specialize in coaching leaders, able to advise them on their overall department structure and approach to change? Are you looking for a dynamic organization in a well-established industry? Do you possess proficiency in developing, administering, directing and managing human resources business partnership? Are you motivated to take the initiative to drive process improvements? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are up for the challenge of a high volume of work? Do you have a knack for building relationships both inside and outside your organization, with a finesse for coaching and guiding leaders?
If so, then this may be a great match for you! We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for our client in Honolulu, with the following certification, education and/or experience including but not limited to:
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Business Partner serves as a consultant to leaders and employees on human resources-related issues, develops and communicates policies, educates employees, and implements effective programs.
- Able to analyze people-related metrics, trends, and root causes to develop strategic HR solutions that drive increased employee engagement, performance, and results.
- Works directly with Sr. and Executive Leadership, Supervisory to Mid-Level management and overall organizational leaders to embed HR strategy into day-to-day work and provide professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal business leaders with the objective of adding value to the business.
- Supports managers in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements; participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative employee retention programs.
- Acts as a change agent, designing processes and approaches to prepare employees/leaders for ongoing change and transformation.
- Acts as a liaison between organization and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with business needs.
- Identifies new opportunities for HR to add value to the business
- Provides expert advice and coaching to employees
- Facilitates a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Acts as an ambassador for HR across a wide variety of internal and external forums.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in a leadership or supervisory, including direct performance management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of progressive HR practices and trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in HR policies, state and federal and industry related laws and regulations, with ability to perform complex analyses and interpretation of all laws and regulations
- Excellence in verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with long-term strategic planning, while leading complex change management projects
- SPHR preferred
*** ALL OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)