Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Manager
1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified Human Resources Generalist | Human Resources Manager | Recruiting | Talent Acquisition candidates for its client based in Honolulu.
HUMAN RESOURCES/TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER - #17081
Human Resources Generalist | Human Resources Manager | Human Resources | Recruitment | Recruiting | Full-Cycle Recruiting | Talent Acquisition | Management | Talent Management
Do you have a love of recruiting / talent acquisition, combined with proficiency in HR administration and motivated by leading a team of talent acquisition specialists, offering experience in employee relations and managing performance? Do you possess proficiency in developing, administering, directing and managing recruitment and employment programs? Are you motivated to take the initiative to drive process improvements? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are up for the challenge of a high volume of work?
If so, then this may be a great match for you! We are seeking a HR/Talent Acquisition Manager for our client in Honolulu, with the following certification, education and/or experience including but not limited to:
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops goals and objectives for local and national recruitment and employment programs consistent with the overall organizational philosophy.
- Develops, interprets, implements and monitors policies and procedures; ensures proper administration, and compliance with laws, regulatory requirements and guidelines, bargaining agreements, organizational policies and procedures, and established goals and objectives as they pertain to employment.
- Serves as the EEO Coordinator for the organization’ s EEO and AA programs; administers the AA programs annual plan; coordinates with Employee Relations to investigate and respond to allegations of illegal discrimination.
- Keeps abreast of legal and regulatory requirements, trends, new developments, influencing internal and external factors, etc., as related to recruitment and employment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources or related field. 4 years of Human Resources related work experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Certification in Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum five (5) year progressive responsibility directly related Human Resources experience, with at least two (2) years in Recruitment.
- Two (2) years of experience in a leadership or supervisory capacity in Human Resources.
- Health Care experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge in employment law & regulatory/statutory requirements, compliance & recruitment reporting.
- Proficiency in data management and analysis tools, HRIS systems & application tracking system.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve through conceptual thinking, analytical and planning skills.
- Motivated to take the initiative to drive process improvements
- Appreciates and understands the role of Human Resources in alignment with the role of Recruiting from an organizational wide, strategic viewpoint and leads from this view and purpose.
*** ALL OUT OF STATE CANDIDATES: Strong ties to Hawaii are highly preferred. Please outline your professional and/or personal ties to Hawaii in your application/resume/cover letter and/or communication. ***
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)