Home Equity Origination Representative
220 S. King Street HR- Suite 870 Honolulu, HI 96813
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified Home Equity Origination Representative for an organization in the Downtown area.
Home Equity Origination Representative #17477
Requirements of a Home Equity Origination Representative:
- Must be knowledgeable in mortgage loan operations, processing, closing, sales, quality control, compliance, business operations and familiarity with loan servicing software systems
- Must be detailed-oriented, has excellent communication skills and analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and use of computer is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Responsibilities of a Home Equity Origination Representative:
- Responsible for monitoring reports and coordinating with departments taking HELOC applications to ensure compliance with adverse action notification requirements.
- Reviewing of loan application files for accuracy and compliance with HMDA and HELOC procedures.
- Examining and responding to exception/error reports from the HMDA reporting software and the Compliance Department.
- Preparation of monthly HMDA reports and HELOC transactions to the Compliance Department and error reports to departments taking HELOC applications
Additional Information for the/Benefits of being a Home Equity Origination Representative:
- Full time. Monday-Friday
- Downtown, Honolulu
- Bishop & Company offers its temporary and contract employees attractive, competitive benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, and matching 401k plan for all those who qualify!
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Vetera