Home Care Representative Associate
680 Iwilei Road Suite 660 Honolulu, HI 96817
Bishop & Company is seeking candidates for a Medical Clerical Assistant opportunity with a health care organization in Iwilei, Honolulu, HI.
Medical Clerical Assistant #17432
- Assist in gathering information and documents of referred patients to facilitate evaluation of patient' s suitability for skilled home health services.
- Assist in planning for transition to the home setting.
- Participate in discharge planning conferences at referring facilities.
- Collaborate with hospital staff, patients and families to initiate services.
- Meet with patients and families to introduce services available through agency.
- Complete intake process to register patients with the agency and electronically transmits all pertinent referral data to agency personnel.
- Assist with follow up on written doctor’ s orders for start of Homecare services.
- Assist with the development, implementation, & monitoring of the performance improvement program.
- High school diploma or higher education.
- Experience working in health care environment.
- Knowledge in medical terminology
- Valid driver’ s license, automobile, auto insurance as prescribed by state law.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- No criminal convictions for crimes against persons or property.
- Current TB clearance, Health Care Provider CPR certification.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4: 30pm
- Temporary to hire or direct hire
- Iwilei, Honolulu, HI
- Pay: $14-15.50/hr. DOE
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran