705 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817
Bishop & Company is seeking a qualified HR Generalist for an organization in the Downtown Honolulu area.
HR Generalist #17289
Responsibilities of a HR Generalist:
- Conduct research and analysis for compensation program, including annual salary survey and competition analysis; develop salary budget.
- Monitor the performance of the compensation program, making modifications annually and as necessary.
- Implements the organization, planning, and control of all department activities; assists with developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Create, recommend, and execute policies and procedures, maintains and revises employee handbook.
- Administers employee benefits including claims resolution, change reporting, approving payment invoices, evaluating the cost effectiveness of policies annually, and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program, files EEo-1 annually, maintains all records, reports and logs necessary to align with EEO regulations.
- Recruits for all exempt, nonexempt, and temporary openings; creates and places job postings.
- Works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Check references, extend offers, and conduct new employee orientation.
- Oversees career-path program and employee counseling, conducts exit interviews.
- Create and maintain department records and reports; maintain organization charts and directory.
- Attends administrative staff meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
Requirements of a HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’ s degree and at least five years of HR Experience, or nine years of HR related experience.
- A Master’ s degree in HR Management preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP credential
- PHR or SPHR credential
- Frequent out of area and overnight travel may be expected.
Additional Information for the HR Generalist:
- Full time- Direct Hire opportunity
- Located in Downtown Honolulu
- Compensation Commensurate with Experience
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately. ***
Location: Honolulu, HI
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran