91-480 Malakole St. Kapolei, HI 96707 US
Responsible for aligning business objectives through employee interactions and management of day-to-day operation. Our client is seeking an experienced and self-directed HR professional who can build and sustain HR capacity in support of company initiatives, while leading & supporting department functions in collaborate with key stakeholders.
Will deliver value-added HR services that drive operational efficiency, employee engagement to maintain high level of business acumen, critical thinking and responsiveness to employee needs.
- Demonstrated 5-10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources, including minimum supervisory experience in a HR role preferred. Equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of required years of service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, HR Management, or related field
- Experience working in energy or industrial industries preferred
- Union negotiations or related experience is highly desirable
- SHRM certification including sound knowledge of SHRM Competency Model highly preferred
- Payroll oversight experience preferred
- Ability to work with leadership in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Experience and proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously meeting all deadlines with effective communication to all channels.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran